Come and see all the wonderful comments from my friends!
- Have done this class [Collage in Color] and it was extremely inspiring!! Made 2 already and about to attempt a large canvas. Cathy you are awesome!!
Michelle Maggs - avid student and Loyalty Program Member
- I've taken at least seven of your classes, and I just want to say what a fantastic teacher you are! You take the time to slowly explain how to do a technique. I'm on a tight budget, and your classes are so reasonable. I've also had to contact you with sign in issues to your classes and I've always received a fast response from you personally, and I think that says a lot about your willingness to share your talent, and that you really want your students to succeed. Thank you for all you share with all of us want to be artists.
Kathy Piatt-Mahurin - loyal and dedicated student and Loyalty Program Member
- Hi Cathy. I am taking your watercolor series class right now and loving it! Your teaching style is very relaxed and down to earth and it's like having a artsy friend over for some coffee and play time. I've taken a few of your classes in the past and can't wait for the Collage-in-Color class to start. I've been dying to find out how you make those beautiful dress collages I've seen on your blog.
Cory Marcsis- another wonderful student
- Cathy, took your "It Takes a Village Class" and had a fabulous time. So much so, I made two 16x20 canvases...I couldn't stop!!
- Cathy, I love, love, love It Takes A Village!!! It's one of my all time favorites. I play it over and over and never get tired of it. I'm so excited you are thinking of doing another one (with blocks of wood?) I love wood! And I am signed up for your blog and newsletter, thank you. Jennifer from Il. USA Please, please, please do one with houses on wood blocks! :-)
Jennifer Hartsfield - dedicated student
Loved the class [Collage in Color] Cathy. Thank you for everything. I learned a lot
Marianne Hyson - a new student!
- Thank you so much for the bonus project [It takes a Village] Cathy. It was so much fun, and I learned so much from watching you and listening to you think out loud. I'm waiting for your next class. I'd like to see a class with whimsical birds. Thanks so much for this great class, and I really appreciate the bonus.
- Hi Cathy...I want to congratulate you for your latest class. "Flora". I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I did it last night...and want to redo it again, and again...till I get it perfect!. Great class, once again.
Gisele - fellow artist and friend
- Hello Cathy!Thank You so much for your great workshop-Journaling from the Inside Out-Lots of great tips and prompts!I posted a few pictures today-Thanks again,D'marie
- I've really enjoyed Cathy's workshop [Journaling]. Her quick and easy techniques were a great jumping off point for creating beautiful journaling pages I'm proud to share with others. The subject matter was personal and has given me incentive to add a few more pages to the project on things I would like to explore about myself. I've always been a journaler, however, this visual journal begs to be reviewed time and again and will help me to keep my goals in sight.
Dianne Blake - wonderful journaler
On items I create for my Etsy Shop
I love all of Cathy's items. These paper house parts are printed on high quality paper and the colors are bright. Now, excuse me while I go get crafty!!
Awesome!! Love your art!! Thanks so much!!
Fabulous dvd and as always, Cathy is a great teacher!
These are such beautiful wood art blocks. The colors are vibrant and amazing and I plan to collect many more. Cathy, thank you for sharing your work and such great customer service.