The last time we spoke I was knee deep in journaling. Well I still am and there is more coming on that in a next post.
One day last week I went in to my art room and was just inspired by all the stuff in there. I made some pieces on my wood blocks - houses of course. I haven't made these in a little while and almost forgot how. But of course they came together - like riding a bike ; )
If you want to make these it's super simple.
- Get yourself some tags - I get these from Staples - the come in all sizes.
- Cut out the girls faces from my digital sheets shown below) - You can get Set 1 or Set 2
- Also cut out those colored pieces to use as well.
- Glue the faces right on the tags
- Get some text from a magazine or dictionary, newspaper or I use something similar to these
- Either stamp or paint on the outer edges of the tag (or not at all)
- Glue the colored pieces to the bottom or top or anywhere you like - and Voila - lovely handmade tags
(You could also go ahead and draw dresses on them and make them full length)
Since the sewing machine was out (and I leave it out all the time now) I also decided to stitch some papers together. As if the paper itself was not beautiful enough, it's even more so when the different pieces are sewn together. Not sure how I will use these yet but it'll come.