HAPPY NEW YEAR
I was going to post about my new plans for 2013 today but I have been receiving links to some great blogs I subscribe to about planning for 2013 and after reading them I thought these were too good to keep to myself.
So today on Jan 1 which should be a nice, lazy, relaxing day - have a look through these links for some good inspirational ideas for 2013.
- This first one is from Leo Babauta - some great simple ideas for simple changes to make in 2013 - I love this and will certainly do it. http://zenhabits.net/52/
- One of my all time favorites - Danielle Laporte has a great new way to think about goals right here
- Another of my new favorites is Dar and she has some simple plans for 2013 as well
- For business related info this was shared on a group facebook site regarding how to use facebook for business - good info
- My other new favorite who I just discovered but apparently has been around for a long time inspiring many is Brene Brown and she shares some nice thoughts here
- I really liked this post from Kelly Rae Roberts on her year in 2012 and she also references some great sources for inspiration in this post as well!
So happy reading and Happy New Year!