What does your perfect 12 hours look like?
I would love if you shared it here with us all but if you would rather not that’s okay too.
- Wake up to a perfectly sunny, warm (about 70-75) and fresh, breezy day
- Make coffee, walk out to my porch and favorite chair and table and review my emails
- Send thank you emails for all the new orders, and all the new followers
- Book my two trips – one to Bali where I am part of an artistic womens retreat, one to California where I am teaching art at a retreat in San Diego
- Shower, dress (light and skinny at my new found 20lbs less weight), minimal makeup due to my new found happiness glow
- Drive to my studio – 5 minutes from home in a highrise loft with floor to ceiling windows; small kitchen, open area with desk, bookshelves, armchairs and a daybed for all nighters
- Finish packaging orders for this week
- Start on new pieces in preparation for launch of next seasons new line
- Grab a bite to eat from tapas restaurant downstairs or bring it up to my studio
- Take time to eat sitting in my armchair and review the work I have done so far
- Continue on new pieces for launch
Welcome interviewee for assistant position and interview (because now my business is so busy I need help!)
- Close up shop – head home for dinner with the family
- Drive to local art retreat locale where I have other artists teaching my work to see how they are doing and how the workshops are going
- Meet with friends for drinks
- Home to bed, a good book, and a rejuvenating sleep to get up and do it all again tomorrow.
Okay so that's actually a 17 hour day but you know I see this work as my life work and so it doesn't matter whether it is 9 to 5 or 9 to 9 or 6 to 11 - it is what I love to do!
Have a go at it - it's lots of fun. If I get a chance I will draw a few pics to go with my timeline and I'll share them here with you
Have a great, creative day all