Today I turned 50-mumble muble muble something - ish - (rhymes with pixs) Never thought I would be here but I am and you know what it is fine! I feel better now than I ever did. I am happy, full of hope for the future and so grateful for everything that has passed and everything that is happening.
I am grateful for:
- My new home and everything it represents for me
- My job with great people that allow me to have a great home
- My son who is the love of my life and who made dinner for me tonite (filet mignon and salad) for my birthday
- My friends who dropped by on my birthday (thank you Colleen)
- My friends who listened to me on the phone about what patio set to buy (thank you Jeanne)
- My old friends and my loves who still takes me for dinner (you know who you are)
- My dog Bones who licks my face whether its my birthday or not
- My brother who calls and makes jokes about my "real" age
- The possibilities of all that is to come
I am so grateful for my life, my friends, and all that is still to come my way. Happy Birthday to me - I wish the same for you!